Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy B-day


Happy Birthday!

To Fred and George Weasely!

Of course their birthday is today

hence the 1st day of April.


Which of corse everyone knows that today is a day of joking.

Or in France putting fishes on peoples backs and laughing at them.


But, we need to remember this too brave heros of Hogwarts for helping us in tough times.

Like when that witch (haha I made a funny) was Headmistress and then they quit Hogwarts

this was due to her evilness of course. Or perhaps when they hid Percy's prefect badge just to make him mad.


Those were good times and I miss Fred and George's left ear (I think it was his left if I am not mistaken). So, lets remember this day to honor them and their heroic duties to a fictonal world. Their world some say aren't real ,but I still think that there is a Hogwarts out their in all of the children (and adults) who believe (Santa moment) .


To all that are out their live each day by their mottos and trick your frenids. I know that I tricked my frenid Claire TWICE with the same prank that we were watching Harry Potter in french class.


The sad thing is that she believed me both of the times.


Oh and one more thing.

Try saying Orange really slow it sounds like gullable

and if you don't get it the first time try it over and over until you do.

1 comment:

the neon ninja said...

i get it. you need to follow my amazing ninja blog. do it. now. i command you. now. go.