Monday, March 30, 2009

GHHS Incomming Freshman!


Hey to all of you lower people who read my blog!

I am excited for you comming to Granite next year.

(And for those who are going else where too bad for you.)

Ha Ha you have to swoop!

It was sooo much fun.

But right now you are Turkey's.

When swoop comes you will be Eagles!

Yes that sounds kinda corny.

But hey thats ASB pride for you.

You a'll will love or at least enjoy your freshman years.

I know I am!

And try not to be a freshman when you come.

Oh and on the first day try to already map out your class

and FIND OUT WERE THE BATHROOM IS.

Cause there will be long lines for the bathroom.

Any questions just ask me!

Any comments?

Well comment all you would like!

I am excited to see you all next year!

Excpet a few people ... don't bug me I got nerds on my side.

No comments: